September 18th-24th is earmarked as National Diaper Need Awareness and we invite you to participate in our cause!
Did you know: One in two U.S. families struggles to provide enough diapers to keep a baby or toddler clean, dry, and healthy. Without diapers, babies cannot participate in early childhood education programs. Without child care, parents cannot go to work.
Here are a few things you can do to participate:
Help us Raise Awareness to this Serious Need by Joining us at Our 3rd ANNUAL DIAPERS on THE RUNWAY & KIDS’ FEST!
- What: A fun-filled day, where fashion meets family, with adorable little ones!
- When: Sunday, September 17th
- Time: 1PM – 4PM
- FREE Kids’ Fest! Gates open at 1pm! All ages are welcome! Come enjoy games, food, and door prizes!
- Diapers on The Runway – Show starts at 3pm
- Purchase Tickets Here for Fashion Show. Complete Registration Here for Models
- Location: The Grounds, 1035 Cody Rd. N., Mobile, Alabama 36608
- Vendors/Sponsorhips Information available – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Partnering Agencies: Life Lines Counseling Services and Coastal Fashion Week Exalte’
- Host a Diaper Drive during Diaper Need Awareness Week or Beyond– We have the tools to show you how to host a diaper drive. It’s a great way to help raise awareness about diaper need in our community.
- Make a Donation
- Whether monetary or tangible diapers/wipes, no amount is too small. Your contributions help us continue to move our mission forward to those in need within our diaper wearing community.
- Stay Connected with Us! Follow us on Facebook and sign up for our newsletter. We would love for you to see what we are doing in our community.
EVERY BABY DESERVES A CLEAN DIAPER
THANK YOU for supporting our mission!